Strike out on a new path at our Radolfzell location on Lake Constance
Electronics / Mechatronics Technicians (f/m/d)
INSIDEHidden Champion in medical technology - we are proud of this!
- Leading medical technology companies worldwide rely on our 3D tracking technology - we have been the global market leader in this field for over 25 years. Our expertise as an innovative high-tech company for the realization of modern, digital solutions in medical application fields is a central component of our success.
- People work for NDI at four locations worldwide. The cultural diversity in our globally active company and the demands of the high-tech medical industry make for a stimulating work environment. The knowledge, enthusiasm and experience of our employees are essential to our success. And everyone knows everyone by name - including our colleagues in Canada, the USA and Hong Kong. We trust each other, are honest with each other and can celebrate with each other. And we do it across hierarchies - that's what makes work fun!
TASKSYour world is technology, and you are strong in problem solving? Are you looking for an exciting work environment and have a quick mind? Then become part of our Manufacturing Engineering team at NDI as an electronics or mechatronics technician (f/m/d)!
- In this position, you will be the first point of contact (f/m/d) and first level support for our production employees and suppliers in the event of technical problems in assembling and testing in order to solve them and avoid production downtimes.
- You analyze technical errors in the event of returns and internal failures and initiate appropriate measures.
- We need your active participation in the acquisition and development of production aids for our production and also for our suppliers.
- You will also support us in the development, maintenance, validation and verification of new and modified inspection and test systems.
- You are responsible for calibrating NDI's own measuring equipment, and you also take on the role of ESD officer in our company.
- Successfully completed training as an electronics technician or mechatronics technician (f/m/d) is the basis for your knowledge, which you have ideally already been able to expand through initial work experience.
- You are characterized by a confident manner, logical-analytical thinking, strong communication skills and a goal-oriented way of working.
- Thanks to your quick perception and ability to adapt to changing working conditions, you always maintain an overview in your day-to-day work and can develop solutions independently.
- In the best case, you have already had contact with ISO 13485 or 9001 and are familiar with IPC and JEDEC.
- Your German and English skills are good, both written and spoken.
How can I apply?
We prefer the application by e-mail via our e-mail address
However, you are also welcome to send your application by mail to the following address:
NDI Europe GmbH
Güttinger Straße 37
What documents are needed and in what formats?
We welcome a brief cover letter with information about the position you are applying for. We would also like to receive your CV, references and proof of relevant further training. Please let us know your notice period or your desired starting date and your salary expectations. Please send us your documents in PDF format. Optimal: A file that is not larger than 4 MB.
How do I make sure you received my application?
You will receive your personal confirmation of receipt from us within 1 – 3 working days. Between Christmas and New Year we have a shutdown. Here we will contact you again directly afterwards.
Can I also submit a speculative application?
You are welcome to apply with the description of your desired position if you do not find the right position for you in our job offers.
What is the application process like?
Who is the contact person for my application?
Your contact person is Ms. Annette Schönepauck, our HR Generalist.
What happens to my data after my application?
Your personal data will be used by us exclusively for the application process and will not be passed on to third parties without your personal consent. After the end of the application process, we will automatically delete your data. You have the option of requesting the complete deletion of your data at any time by sending us a short e-mail to email@example.com. If you have any further questions about data protection, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I apply through my mobile device?
Our site is designed for mobile devices, so you can send us your application from a mobile device.
Where can I find the currently advertised positions?
Do you also offer internships and theses?
You are always welcome to apply for an internship or to conduct a thesis in our company.
Do you also offer apprenticeships?
We would be pleased if you would like to complete your training in our company. You can find an overview of the currently open apprenticeship positions here.
Can I also apply for a position at another location?
Where can I get answers to more questions?
We at NDI Europe are eager to answer your questions. Your contact persons are Ms. Ute Theimer and Ms. Annette Schönepauck.