Strike out on a new path at our Radolfzell location on Lake Constance
Supplier Quality Engineer Medical Technology / Supplier Quality Management (f/m/d)
Innovations in medical surgery and therapy - this is what we are committed to.
- Leading medical technology companies around the world rely on the 3D navigation technologies from NDI - the market leader for more than 20 years. Our competence as an innovative high-tech company supports the implementation of modern, digital solutions in medical fields of application and is a central component of our success.
- People work for NDI at four locations around the world. The cultural diversity in our successful company and the requirements of our global customers ensure a motivating work environment. The knowledge, enthusiasm and experience of our employees are essential for our success. We know each other by name - including our colleagues in Canada, the USA and Hong Kong. We trust, respect and are honest with each other.
- Your heart beats for the field of quality management? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
- Most of the time, you will be responsible for resolving supplier quality issues on a long-term basis. To do this, you will work closely with suppliers by submitting complaints and evaluating the resulting supplier corrective action plans
- You enjoy planning and conducting supplier audits and are happy to take responsibility. This allows you to monitor whether the quality standards are being met
- Because you are a strong communicator, you regularly carry out supplier evaluations with your colleagues from Purchasing
- Administration is also part of the job here, as you will enter change notices by our suppliers and then coordinate the NDI internal evaluation and communicate back to the supplier in the usual clear and understandable way
- Of course, you also always keep an eye on the certification status of suppliers and are directly involved in the selection of new suppliers - your opinion counts!
- You see yourself as a driving force for the introduction and conclusion of appropriate quality assurance agreements with suppliers
- You are already familiar with supplier quality management based on ISO 13485 or ISO 9001 because you have already gained several years of experience in these areas - the basis for your knowledge is a completed apprenticeship or university degree.
- Due to your previous positions, clear and certain communication with suppliers is important to you and you are not afraid to share your point of view and to demand information
- You are a logical thinker with a good technical understanding of cause and effect chains, gained through experience
- You have a structured and independent way of working, combined with a hands-on mentality
- You have a good command of German and English in order to be able to communicate with our colleagues all over the world.
How can I apply?
We prefer the application by e-mail via our e-mail address
However, you are also welcome to send your application by mail to the following address:
NDI Europe GmbH
Güttinger Straße 37
What documents are needed and in what formats?
We welcome a brief cover letter with information about the position you are applying for. We would also like to receive your CV, references and proof of relevant further training. Please let us know your notice period or your desired starting date and your salary expectations. Please send us your documents in PDF format. Optimal: A file that is not larger than 4 MB.
How do I make sure you received my application?
You will receive your personal confirmation of receipt from us within 1 – 3 working days. Between Christmas and New Year we have a shutdown. Here we will contact you again directly afterwards.
Can I also submit a speculative application?
You are welcome to apply with the description of your desired position if you do not find the right position for you in our job offers.
What is the application process like?
Who is the contact person for my application?
Your contact person is Ms. Annette Schönepauck, our HR Generalist.
What happens to my data after my application?
Your personal data will be used by us exclusively for the application process and will not be passed on to third parties without your personal consent. After the end of the application process, we will automatically delete your data. You have the option of requesting the complete deletion of your data at any time by sending us a short e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any further questions about data protection, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Can I apply through my mobile device?
Our site is designed for mobile devices, so you can send us your application from a mobile device.
Where can I find the currently advertised positions?
Do you also offer internships and theses?
You are always welcome to apply for an internship or to conduct a thesis in our company.
Do you also offer apprenticeships?
We would be pleased if you would like to complete your training in our company. You can find an overview of the currently open apprenticeship positions here.
Can I also apply for a position at another location?
Where can I get answers to more questions?
We at NDI Europe are eager to answer your questions. Your contact persons are Ms. Ute Theimer and Ms. Annette Schönepauck.