Strike out on a new path at our Radolfzell location on Lake Constance
Software Engineer Manufacturing (f/m/d)
INSIDEInnovations in medical surgery and therapy - this is what we are committed to.
- Leading medical technology companies around the world rely on the 3D navigation technologies from NDI - the market leader for more than 20 years. Our competence as an innovative high-tech company supports the implementation of modern, digital solutions in medical fields of application and is a central component of our success.
- People work for NDI at four locations around the world. The cultural diversity in our successful company and the requirements of our global customers ensure a motivating work environment. The knowledge, enthusiasm and experience of our employees are essential for our success. We know each other by name - including our colleagues in Canada, the USA and Hong Kong. We trust, respect and are honest with each other.
- In our R&D department, you will work in an agile development team to prepare the software landscape for our production to meet the challenges of a rapidly growing company:
- Your main focus is on correctness and robustness in the application, maintainability for quick incorporation of changes and performance
- Modularity for a good cooperation in our software team is important to you and us, so that maintenance or expansion by colleagues is possible at any time
- For you, unit tests or continuous integration are a natural part of modern software development.
- You analyze already existing systems and develop change proposals - and also improve our software development, for example in the areas of techniques, coding guidelines or quality
- You will provide our colleagues in production with advice and support when transferring the software tools to the department as well as when questions arise.
- Documentation, verification, and validation of the developed software is not a necessary evil for you, but an important part of software development in the medical environment.
- You are optimally prepared for your new task by a successfully completed university degree in computer science or a similar field and several years of experience in software engineering
- Knowledge of system engineering or requirement engineering would also be ideal
- When programming in Python or C++, you have both feet firmly on the ground
- If you also have knowledgeable in any of the following, that would be great: version control with GIT or SVN - UML, SysML or a similar modeling language - CI and CD - Linux
- Working agile also makes you curious or is exactly what you enjoy doing
- You have a good command of German and English in order to be able to communicate with our colleagues all over the world.
How can I apply?
We prefer the application by e-mail via our e-mail address
However, you are also welcome to send your application by mail to the following address:
NDI Europe GmbH
Güttinger Straße 37
What documents are needed and in what formats?
We welcome a brief cover letter with information about the position you are applying for. We would also like to receive your CV, references and proof of relevant further training. Please let us know your notice period or your desired starting date and your salary expectations. Please send us your documents in PDF format. Optimal: A file that is not larger than 4 MB.
How do I make sure you received my application?
You will receive your personal confirmation of receipt from us within 1 – 3 working days. Between Christmas and New Year we have a shutdown. Here we will contact you again directly afterwards.
Can I also submit a speculative application?
You are welcome to apply with the description of your desired position if you do not find the right position for you in our job offers.
What is the application process like?
Who is the contact person for my application?
Your contact person is Ms. Annette Schönepauck, our HR Generalist.
What happens to my data after my application?
Your personal data will be used by us exclusively for the application process and will not be passed on to third parties without your personal consent. After the end of the application process, we will automatically delete your data. You have the option of requesting the complete deletion of your data at any time by sending us a short e-mail to email@example.com. If you have any further questions about data protection, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I apply through my mobile device?
Our site is designed for mobile devices, so you can send us your application from a mobile device.
Where can I find the currently advertised positions?
Do you also offer internships and theses?
You are always welcome to apply for an internship or to conduct a thesis in our company.
Do you also offer apprenticeships?
We would be pleased if you would like to complete your training in our company. You can find an overview of the currently open apprenticeship positions here.
Can I also apply for a position at another location?
Where can I get answers to more questions?
We at NDI Europe are eager to answer your questions. Your contact persons are Ms. Ute Theimer and Ms. Annette Schönepauck.