Strike out on a new path at our Radolfzell location on Lake Constance
Quality Engineer Medical Technology (f/m/d)
INSIDEHidden Champion in medical technology - we are proud of this!
- Leading medical technology companies worldwide rely on our 3D tracking technology - we have been the global market leader in this field for over 25 years. Our expertise as an innovative high-tech company for the realization of modern, digital solutions in medical application fields is a central component of our success.
- People work for NDI at four locations worldwide. The cultural diversity in our globally active company and the demands of the high-tech medical industry make for a stimulating work environment. The knowledge, enthusiasm and experience of our employees are essential to our success. And everyone knows everyone by name - including our colleagues in Canada, the USA and Hong Kong. We trust each other, are honest with each other and can celebrate with each other. And we do it across hierarchies - that's what makes work fun!
TASKSStructured and precise but also communicative? This describes your personality, and you are able to ask questions exactly where it often hurts – you are not afraid of that? Then we look forward to receiving your application as a Quality Engineer!
- In cooperation with various departments, you are responsible for our complaints management. Because you are a strong communicator, you are also the first point of contact for our customers.
- In addition, you will be responsible for deviation management: as CAPA manager, you coordinate preventive and corrective measures as well as various process optimizations.
- You will independently conduct internal audits in our departments to monitor the maintenance of our ISO 13485-certified QM System, uncover potential for optimization and thus move us forward.
- The basis for your knowledge is a completed apprenticeship or university degree, preferably in a technical field.
- You are familiar with quality and process management based on ISO 13485 or ISO 9001 or you want to get familiar with these areas.
- Do you have a good technical understanding and enjoy working in a team, coordinating tasks, and communicating with external and internal departments? Then you are a perfect fit for us!
- You are optimally prepared for the international environment with our Canadian and American colleagues and international customers due to your good knowledge of German and English.
How can I apply?
We prefer the application by e-mail via our e-mail address
However, you are also welcome to send your application by mail to the following address:
NDI Europe GmbH
Güttinger Straße 37
What documents are needed and in what formats?
We welcome a brief cover letter with information about the position you are applying for. We would also like to receive your CV, references and proof of relevant further training. Please let us know your notice period or your desired starting date and your salary expectations. Please send us your documents in PDF format. Optimal: A file that is not larger than 4 MB.
How do I make sure you received my application?
You will receive your personal confirmation of receipt from us within 1 – 3 working days. Between Christmas and New Year we have a shutdown. Here we will contact you again directly afterwards.
Can I also submit a speculative application?
You are welcome to apply with the description of your desired position if you do not find the right position for you in our job offers.
What is the application process like?
Who is the contact person for my application?
Your contact person is Ms. Annette Schönepauck, our HR Generalist.
What happens to my data after my application?
Your personal data will be used by us exclusively for the application process and will not be passed on to third parties without your personal consent. After the end of the application process, we will automatically delete your data. You have the option of requesting the complete deletion of your data at any time by sending us a short e-mail to email@example.com. If you have any further questions about data protection, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I apply through my mobile device?
Our site is designed for mobile devices, so you can send us your application from a mobile device.
Where can I find the currently advertised positions?
Do you also offer internships and theses?
You are always welcome to apply for an internship or to conduct a thesis in our company.
Do you also offer apprenticeships?
We would be pleased if you would like to complete your training in our company. You can find an overview of the currently open apprenticeship positions here.
Can I also apply for a position at another location?
Where can I get answers to more questions?
We at NDI Europe are eager to answer your questions. Your contact persons are Ms. Ute Theimer and Ms. Annette Schönepauck.