Strike out on a new path at our Radolfzell location on Lake Constance
Hardware Engineer (f/m/d)
INSIDEInnovations in medical surgery and therapy - this is what we are committed to.
- Leading medical technology companies around the world rely on the 3D navigation technologies from NDI - the market leader for more than 20 years. Our competence as an innovative high-tech company supports the implementation of modern, digital solutions in medical fields of application and is a central component of our success.
- People work for NDI at four locations around the world. The cultural diversity in our successful company and the requirements of our global customers ensure a motivating work environment. The knowledge, enthusiasm and experience of our employees are essential for our success. We know each other by name - including our colleagues in Canada, the USA and Hong Kong. We trust, respect and are honest with each other.
- One of your core tasks in our team is to create concepts for low-noise analog circuits from the given requirements
- You also develop simulations of concepts and design circuit diagrams
- Additionally, you can also support us with the layout for an EMC-compliant circuit layout
- It would be ideal if you also commission the production of PCB prototypes
- Commissioning circuits and verifying them is easy for you
- You create documentation according to standard requirements without problems as well as in English
- You have a university degree in electrical engineering or a comparable degree in your pocket
- A few years of professional experience in the development of electronic circuits and with computer aided engineering tools would be ideal
- You bring along know-how in the design of low-noise electronics - if you are also familiar with simulation, that would be perfect
- You are very familiar with the common CAD tools
- You enjoy working in a team and using agile methods
- You are fluent in German and English to be able to communicate with our colleagues anywhere in the world
How can I apply?
We prefer the application by e-mail via our e-mail address
However, you are also welcome to send your application by mail to the following address:
NDI Europe GmbH
Güttinger Straße 37
What documents are needed and in what formats?
We welcome a brief cover letter with information about the position you are applying for. We would also like to receive your CV, references and proof of relevant further training. Please let us know your notice period or your desired starting date and your salary expectations. Please send us your documents in PDF format. Optimal: A file that is not larger than 4 MB.
How do I make sure you received my application?
You will receive your personal confirmation of receipt from us within 1 – 3 working days. Between Christmas and New Year we have a shutdown. Here we will contact you again directly afterwards.
Can I also submit a speculative application?
You are welcome to apply with the description of your desired position if you do not find the right position for you in our job offers.
What is the application process like?
Who is the contact person for my application?
Your contact person is Ms. Annette Schönepauck, our HR Generalist.
What happens to my data after my application?
Your personal data will be used by us exclusively for the application process and will not be passed on to third parties without your personal consent. After the end of the application process, we will automatically delete your data. You have the option of requesting the complete deletion of your data at any time by sending us a short e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any further questions about data protection, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Can I apply through my mobile device?
Our site is designed for mobile devices, so you can send us your application from a mobile device.
Where can I find the currently advertised positions?
Do you also offer internships and theses?
You are always welcome to apply for an internship or to conduct a thesis in our company.
Do you also offer apprenticeships?
We would be pleased if you would like to complete your training in our company. You can find an overview of the currently open apprenticeship positions here.
Can I also apply for a position at another location?
Where can I get answers to more questions?
We at NDI Europe are eager to answer your questions. Your contact persons are Ms. Ute Theimer and Ms. Annette Schönepauck.