Strike out on a new path at our Radolfzell location on Lake Constance
Hardware Developer (f/m/d)
Our six top benefits for you at a glance
- Fast growing high-tech company in the field of medical technology
- Market leader in 3D position measurement systems
- Flat hierarchies and a culture that values employees
- Tailored training options and opportunities to take on responsibility
- 30 days' vacation, flexible working hours, and a range of team events
- Company health scheme with various activities
What you bring to the team
- University or college graduate in Electrical Engineering or similar degree
- Serval years' experience in the development of electronic circuits and computer-aided engineering (CAE) tools
- Knowledge in the design of low-noise electronics
- Knowledge of agile methods in product development is an advantage
- Solid German and very good English language skills, written and spoken
Tasks you can look forward to
- Developing the components of our Aurora measurement system from the initial idea right through to release
- Taking account of standard requirements such as patient safety and EMC
- Designing circuit diagrams for analog and digital electronic assemblies in the medical technology application field
- Testing prototypes as well as compling documentation in German and English
How can I apply?
Ideally, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also send your application by post to:
NDI Europe GmbH
Güttinger Straße 37
What documents do I need to send and in what formats?
We look forward to receiving a brief covering letter, stating what position you are applying for. Please also send us your resume, certificates, and evidence of relevant further training. Please let us know your period of notice, or the date you wish to start the job, as well as your salary expectations. Please send us your documents as PDF files. Ideally, your file should not be larger than 4 MB.
How can I be sure you received my application?
We will send you a personal confirmation of receipt within 1 – 3 working days. Our company is closed between Christmas and New Year. In this case, we will inform you directly after the holiday.
Can I submit an unsolicited application?
If there isn’t a specific opening for you right now, we would welcome your application with a description of the type of job you’re interested in.
What is the application process?
You can find a description of the application process here.
Who should I contact with my application?
Your contact is Ms. Annette Schönepauck, our HR Generalist.
What happens to my data after my application?
We process your personal data exclusively for the application process and do not transfer it to third parties without your personal consent. After the end of the application process, we automatically delete your data. You have the option at any time to have your data fully deleted by mailing us at email@example.com. If you have any other questions about data privacy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I apply using my mobile device?
Our website is compatible with mobile devices, so you can also send us your application via mobile communication.
Where can I find current job openings?
You can find all our job openings here.
Do you also offer internships and cooperation for university theses?
We also welcome applications for internships or cooperation for theses.
Do you also offer apprenticeships?
We welcome applications for apprenticeships in our company. You can find an overview of current apprenticeship openings here.
Can I also apply for a job at a different location?
NDI is an international company. You can find our job openings outside here.
How can I get answers to other questions?
The team at NDI Europe looks forward to receiving your questions. Your contacts for this are Ms. Ute Theimer and Ms. Annette Schönepauck.