Strike out on a new path at our Radolfzell location on Lake Constance
Team Lead Financial Accountant (f/m/d)
INSIDEHidden Champion in medical technology - we are proud of this!
- Leading medical technology companies worldwide rely on our 3D tracking technology - we have been the global market leader in this field for over 25 years. Our expertise as an innovative high-tech company for the realization of modern, digital solutions in medical application fields is a central component of our success.
- People work for NDI at four locations worldwide. The cultural diversity in our globally active company and the demands of the high-tech medical industry make for a stimulating work environment. The knowledge, enthusiasm and experience of our employees are essential to our success. And everyone knows everyone by name - including our colleagues in Canada, the USA and Hong Kong. We trust each other, are honest with each other and can celebrate with each other. And we do it across hierarchies - that's what makes work fun!
TASKSNumbers are your world, and no one can fool you in a hurry? Then become part of our finance team as Team Lead Financial Accountant - we look forward to getting to know you!
- In your new role, you will be responsible for preparing monthly and annual financial statements for our company as well as monthly and quarterly reports (KPI)
- The proper control and account assignment of invoices and credit notes as well as the final posting of business transactions are part of your daily work
- The processing of incoming and outgoing payments as well as the cash desk is in your hands
- In addition, you will take care of the calculation of COGS and review it regularly
- Your task is also to ensure that the annual inventory runs smoothly
- As a team leader, you will also lead an employee in our financial accounting department
- A completed training as an accountant (m/f/d) or a comparable qualification forms the solid basis for this position
- Due to your profound professional experience, you bring with you accounting certainty and distinctive expertise in German accounting and tax law to the table – preferred with management experience
- Secure professional knowledge in bookkeeping and accounting is a matter of course for you
- As a true organizational talent with strong analytical thinking skills, you actively shape the strategic direction of the department
- You have a very good language skills in German and English and are thus optimally prepared for our international environment
How can I apply?
We prefer the application by e-mail via our e-mail address
However, you are also welcome to send your application by mail to the following address:
NDI Europe GmbH
Güttinger Straße 37
What documents are needed and in what formats?
We welcome a brief cover letter with information about the position you are applying for. We would also like to receive your CV, references and proof of relevant further training. Please let us know your notice period or your desired starting date and your salary expectations. Please send us your documents in PDF format. Optimal: A file that is not larger than 4 MB.
How do I make sure you received my application?
You will receive your personal confirmation of receipt from us within 1 – 3 working days. Between Christmas and New Year we have a shutdown. Here we will contact you again directly afterwards.
Can I also submit a speculative application?
You are welcome to apply with the description of your desired position if you do not find the right position for you in our job offers.
What is the application process like?
Who is the contact person for my application?
Your contact person is Ms. Annette Schönepauck, our HR Generalist.
What happens to my data after my application?
Your personal data will be used by us exclusively for the application process and will not be passed on to third parties without your personal consent. After the end of the application process, we will automatically delete your data. You have the option of requesting the complete deletion of your data at any time by sending us a short e-mail to email@example.com. If you have any further questions about data protection, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I apply through my mobile device?
Our site is designed for mobile devices, so you can send us your application from a mobile device.
Where can I find the currently advertised positions?
Do you also offer internships and theses?
You are always welcome to apply for an internship or to conduct a thesis in our company.
Do you also offer apprenticeships?
We would be pleased if you would like to complete your training in our company. You can find an overview of the currently open apprenticeship positions here.
Can I also apply for a position at another location?
Where can I get answers to more questions?
We at NDI Europe are eager to answer your questions. Your contact persons are Ms. Ute Theimer and Ms. Annette Schönepauck.