Strike out on a new path at our Radolfzell location on Lake Constance
Business Development Manager Medical (f/m/d)
- Innovations in medical surgery and therapy - this is what we are committed to.
- Leading medical technology companies around the world rely on the 3D navigation technologies from NDI - the market leader for more than 20 years. Our competence as an innovative high-tech company supports the implementation of modern, digital solutions in medical fields of application and is a central component of our success. People work for NDI at four locations around the world. The cultural diversity in our successful company and the requirements of our global customers ensure a motivating work environment. The knowledge, enthusiasm and experience of our employees are essential for our success. We know each other by name - including our colleagues in Canada, the USA and Hong Kong. We trust, respect and are honest with each other.
- You maintain contacts with clinicians and key opinion leaders. You are the voice of the customer in identifying new market requirements and the need for new product solutions and support our Product Management.
- You define a successful sales strategy in cooperation with our Sales Directors in Canada and Radolfzell/Germany to target accounts in identified markets.
- In close cooperation with our Account Managers, you implement the strategy for growing our customer base.
- You work with Sales and Marketing to develop the communications and initiatives needed to drive demand.
- After successfully completing a university degree, you already have several years of experience in the areas of Business Development and / or Marketing in Medical.
- You have a good technical understanding and discover the needs of customers, you are inspiring and able to make new contacts quickly.
- You excel at conducting research, have an excellent analytic mindset and can communicate effectively to various groups from engineering to marketing.
- Thanks to your strategic mindset, you pick up trends early on and can thus develop strategies successfully.
- You are characterized by a structured and independent way of working in connection with a hands-on mentality.
- Business fluent English skills and willingness to travel are required.
How can I apply?
Ideally, by email to: email@example.com
You can also send your application by post to:
NDI Europe GmbH
Güttinger Straße 37
What documents do I need to send and in what formats?
We look forward to receiving a brief covering letter, stating what position you are applying for. Please also send us your resume, certificates, and evidence of relevant further training. Please let us know your period of notice, or the date you wish to start the job, as well as your salary expectations. Please send us your documents as PDF files. Ideally, your file should not be larger than 4 MB.
How can I be sure you received my application?
We will send you a personal confirmation of receipt within 1 – 3 working days. Our company is closed between Christmas and New Year. In this case, we will inform you directly after the holiday.
Can I submit an unsolicited application?
If there isn’t a specific opening for you right now, we would welcome your application with a description of the type of job you’re interested in.
What is the application process?
You can find a description of the application process here.
Who should I contact with my application?
Your contact is Ms. Annette Schönepauck, our HR Generalist.
What happens to my data after my application?
We process your personal data exclusively for the application process and do not transfer it to third parties without your personal consent. After the end of the application process, we automatically delete your data. You have the option at any time to have your data fully deleted by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any other questions about data privacy, please contact email@example.com
Can I apply using my mobile device?
Our website is compatible with mobile devices, so you can also send us your application via mobile communication.
Where can I find current job openings?
You can find all our job openings here.
Do you also offer internships and cooperation for university theses?
We also welcome applications for internships or cooperation for theses.
Do you also offer apprenticeships?
We welcome applications for apprenticeships in our company. You can find an overview of current apprenticeship openings here.
Can I also apply for a job at a different location?
NDI is an international company. You can find our job openings outside here.
How can I get answers to other questions?
The team at NDI Europe looks forward to receiving your questions. Your contacts for this are Ms. Ute Theimer and Ms. Annette Schönepauck.